Monday, March 28, 2011

What inspires me...PART 1

Here's a question that pops up often for me..."What inspires you?" I realize as I begin to talk about my inspirations that I am inspired by so much that I should probably break this down into segments!! Haha!  :)  The short story?...What inspires me TODAY??  Here's where I'll begin...

Marilyn Monroe applying her own makeup
Today I am inspired by...stories, music with good lyrics, photography, cool old things...and I do mean just about all cool old things - old jewelry, old fashions (not "old-fashioned! heehee...that's different!!), cool old pictures, cool old people, cool old music, cool old furniture, cool old buildings...WHOA...yep. Strong women, my mom, my daughter, my boyfriend, flowers, color, black and white prints...

No kidding, I could go on and on with this sometimes!  I do have days like everyone, where I just feel less than inspired.  BUT more often than not it's the other way around.  My mind has like a domino affect when it comes to the things that inspire me.  I love the days when my eyes are so wide open to the inspirations around me, that I have to make a list of the thoughts, ideas and "to-do's" so I don't lose them!!  Open your eyes up to those things around you and be inspired...everyday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment