Sunday, March 6, 2011

Prom Fashion Trends!!!

The snow is almost gone and Spring is coming FAST!  Thank GOODNESS!  I am just DYING to hear those birdies every morning and see the beautiful colorful grass start to grow!!  YAY!

It may seem early, but the buzz about Prom Fashion has already begun!!  Prom fashions are not how I remember them, that's for sure!  (and that's probably a good thing...haha)  Gone are the days of a single-color ball gown and princess up-do!  What will be the big trends this year?  Long dress?  Short dress?  Patterns and textures?  Hair up or hair down? Shew!  I'm exhausted!!  Haha!  Hmmmm... I have a feeling there will be a mixture!! 
So now I wonder...which of my young clients will go classic with their Prom makeup?  And which ones will be trend-setters at their prom by spicing up their simple dress with a leopard-print eye (yep!)...or a trendy hot-pink or bright coral lip and simple eye makeup!! 


So exciting to plan!!!  I want to hear from my younger clients!!  What kinds of fashions are you and your friends looking at??  Prom Makeup???  Talk to me! :)


Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment