Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Bridal Makeup...more Updates Soon!

Fall Bridal Makeup by Jessica Curtis @ www.PolishedandPretty.com and hair by Jocelyn Murray.
Well yes...I've totally been slacking on my blog posts the past few months! BUT I'm back! Catching my breath from the last few months and ready to get back at it with my BLOG! More to come soon...but for now I had to post this picture of one of my Fall 2011 Brides! This shot has a bit of a vintage feel, which of course I love!!  Aimee looked soft and elegant!

More updates, pictures and news from Polished and Pretty to come very soon!! Stay tuned!

:) Jessica

1 comment:

  1. About half the calories in our diet should come from foods rich in carbohydrates, such as cereals, rice, pasta, potatoes, and bread CLICK HERE.

    ReplyDelete