Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crazy week ahead!

Wow! What a crazy couple of weeks it has been! I have 3 unfinished blogs waiting for me to finish as we speak.  I need to find a way to blog on the road a little more affectively! :) I've been traveling more than normal recently...and I LOVE it, but I'm BEHIND!!  AHHHH!!!  I've met some really wonderful people and worked with some awesome new makeup artists who are eager to learn learn learn!!! 

Ahead for this week - here's the must do list
  • 2 trips out of town (Mon/Wed)
  • Move my kit (makeup supplies) to new portable organizer!
  • Blog and VLOG my behind off - (coming soon...Bridal Beauty Trends, What Inspires you??, What is your cleansing routine?...)
  • 3 new clients at the end of the week - YAY!
  • New pictures of work coming in on Tuesday from Ann Steward Photography!! YAY! (http://annstewardphotography.com/)
Have a great Sunday all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment