Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Makeup Look - Pinks, Lilacs and Aqua Eyeshadows

Hi all!!  So Spring is supposed to be SPRINGING...ugh. :)  And all it has been doing here is RAINING!  So...rather than belly-ache about the rain, I am working on a video for you using bright SPRINGY colors!! YAY!! 
Here's a preview!!...


A video is coming soon...but here is a quick peek at what I did - focus on the eyes...:)
Eyes
  • Aqua on the lids
  • Aqua under the lower lashes
  • Lilac under the brow
  • A darker/medium purple/lilac in crease

YouTube video is coming soon!!!  A complete list of the products and colors, etc. that I used will be here for you to see, but I wanted to get the BRIGHT fun SPRINGY colors out there now...:) I'm excited to do a few more of these Spring/warm weather inspired looks for you!!

Please go away rain...please...and thank you!
xoxo, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment