Monday, April 18, 2011

New Favorite Beauty Must Have - Ardell Grooming Tools

I had to share one of my new favorite beauty tools...the Ardell Grooming Tools!!  These are AWESOME to have on hand in your cosmetics bag or your makeup kit (if you're a makeup artist)!  I found mine next to the Ardell False Lashes at CVS Pharmacy, so they are SUPER easy to find AND very inexpensive!  I paid $4.99 for mine...but I just checked out the CVS Pharmacy website and they're even on SALE now!!! WHAT?? 
 
Ardell Grooming Tool, Brow, Trim & Shape
Ardell Brow Trim & Shape
On Sale today at CVS for $3.74 (reg. $4.99)


Ardell Brow Precision Shaper
Ardell Brow Precision Shaper
On Sale today at CVS for $3.74 (reg. $4.99)
These are like super mini disposable razors for wherever you might need a little facial hair maintenance...heehee!  I like to use mine for the little fuzzies that grow above (and between) my brows that are hard to see and tweeze.  I don't like to have my brows waxed and usually maintain my brows with just tweezers, so these tools help get those little fuzzy guys that drive me nuts!!  It is just what I needed to get that perfectly defined brow!

Now...this tool is VERY safe - it's not as sharp as a typical razor would be.  That's a good thing!  But, that means that it's not going to take the place of your tweezers.  This tool will not remove the thicker more coarse brows (like the one's under my arch that I tweeze allllll the time). 
So don't throw out your tweezers!!! BUT...I love this tool for quick little fuzzy touch ups around the brow (and even lip) area as needed!!  Makeup artists...keep these in your kit for quick fixes on the job!!  Happy Brow Shaping all!! 

xoxo,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment